httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Binaries for 1.1
Date Tue, 02 Jul 1996 00:12:51 GMT
Did anyone get Solaris?

I can do 2.4 if no one's signed up yet. Also BSDI 2.1, but statically
linked FreeBSD binaries will work there in a pinch.

Brian Behlendorf liltingly intones:

> I incorporated the volunteers for platforms like so:
>
> 1) Mark Imbrianco, you're now on for irix (I was doing it, but our
>    compiler installation is instable currently)
>
> 2) Both Andrew Wilson and Brian Tao are on the bill for FreeBSD 2.x -
>    I don't care who does it first.
>
> 3) Aram, I presume you're still on for Linux, if not, Michael Douglass
>    can fill in.
>
> 4) Rob Hartill, can you still build the NeXT distribution?
>
> 5) Randy, are you still interested in SunOS 4.1.x?  If not, could you
>    hand it off to Michael?
>
> That should be it.  I'll send out a message when 1.1b5 is ready for
> pickup.
>
> I know this is going to be a trying couple of days, but we're almost
> there.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
The penalty for laughing in a courtroom is six months in jail; if it
were not for this penalty, the jury would never hear the evidence.
		-- H. L. Mencken