httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: What to call apache binaries
Date Sat, 29 Jun 1996 00:12:16 GMT
[runtime module loading/linking]

You're thinking of mod_dld_elf.c written by David W. Hankins
<dhankins@hcf.aloha.net> as an adaptation of mod_dld.c.  It was
originally written on Linux but worked fine on my FreeBSD box (which
doesn't support as full a set of dlfoo chicanery, I had to change
a function call somewhere, but it worked fine...)

I don't think he's working on it full time right now as he's rather
busy setting up networks in Hawaii.

Got to be a pretty thankless task, I mean, all that sunshine and
surf...

Anyhow, it's in the mail archive...

Ay.