httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Including a text file doesn't work as expected" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Thu, 27 Jun 1996 19:01:54 GMT
  Uh... I wasn't suggesting that it would. He made the comment regarding
  the need to look in multiple config files.

... one of which was mime.types.  His original comment, and your original
response:

  > Doh!  That's why the map extension was working weirdly -- though it
  > wasn't in mime.types, it was in srm.conf.  I hate that.  :-)

  :-) It is possible to have one config file by adding the following
  to your httpd.conf.

  AccessConfig   /dev/null
  ResourceConfig /dev/null

Even if he did this, the guy would still have had to check two files,
srm.conf, and mime.types.

rst