httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: SET_BYTES_SENT (problem with run_sub_req())
Date Thu, 27 Jun 1996 01:59:09 GMT
Since I missed these suggestions in your mail, I'll respond
to them now...

I don't understand how I could use a "fixup" to do what I
am doing here. I want to pass the request to a different
module/handler. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

When I first brought this up (a week ago) Alexei suggested
that perhaps I should be using invoke_handler(). This seems
to resolve the problem, and I don't remember you having any
comment about it.