httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: For 1.1
Date Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:53:36 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> > Alexei Kosut liltingly intones:
> > >
> > > Okay...
> > >
> > > So, what is left for Apache 1.1? Let's try and make a list or something.

> > > Anything else?
> > >
> > ...lotta proxy warts/bugs/testing/features...but it's beyond experimental
> > at this point. I'll have some time now to start resolving these, but I
> > assume that this work will straddle the 1.1 release, so I'll be sticking
> > to bugfixen 'till then.
> >
> > Oh, and the UnixWarez BS.
>
> I spent some time on this last night. I am waiting for some more
> feedback from these UnixWare stricken people. I would first like
> to know if they have tried NEED_LINGER before pursuing this further.

Bryan in Australia has. He has the machine that stops answering requests
after 10 hours or so. Thomas Conte's problem is with SIGHUP locking up the
machine and requiring a reoot, seemingly a different problem.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching
train.