httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c util.c
Date Wed, 26 Jun 1996 02:17:58 GMT
  But if we are at the point where we
  are considering semi-serious code changes, then what's wrong with
  considering admittedly fluff-stuff?

Further clarification... we are considering *very* serious code
changes, including autoconfiscation.  However, I don't think *anyone*
is considering serious code changes *for 1.1* --- those are all plans
for releases after that, and all of that discussion is (or should be)
proceeding on the implicit premise that actual work on the main branch
should not even *begin* until after 1.1.  This is why all of my new
work for the past month or so has been showing up in apache-XX, whether
or not it has anything to do with threading per se.

rst