httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c util.c
Date Wed, 26 Jun 1996 02:12:50 GMT
  Well, no, I haven't observed it to break anything. But I am assuming that
  people will, after all, actually build and use 1.1fc for "awhile" before we
  release it.

Ah... so you *do* want a fifth beta release... that explains things.
I don't.  At some point we have to declare this thing finished and
shove it out the door.  Since, as many people have pointed out, we
are getting relatively few bug reports on 1.1b4, I think now is the
time... that's why I want critical bugfixes *only*.

rst