httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src README conf.h http_main.c util.c
Date Tue, 25 Jun 1996 16:04:39 GMT
  I'm assuming that in very short order we will be using some sort of
  autoconf utility. Not only that, but more and more people will be using
  Apache and trying to port it to various systems. Some sort of documentation
  on what various defines are somewhat long overdue, esp when you consider
  that we're up to 1.1 already :)

Maybe so, but if I recall correctly (always a risk...) your patch did
not just add comments --- it also changed the state of the conf.h defines
for several different systems, and Brian was asking about the propriety
of doing *that* so close to the release of 1.1 final.  I'm starting to
agree with him...

rst