httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: mod_cern_meta.c - MetaFiles <on|off>
Date Sat, 22 Jun 1996 12:24:20 GMT
Due to the alignment of the planets I managed to miss the original
post that rst is following up.  I also failed to receive a copy of
the patch I sent to new-httpd to add the MetaFiles on|off directive
to mod_cern_meta.c.

The MetaFiles directive is per-directory.  That is, a server wide
default can be set up if you put MetaFile <whatever> in a .conf
file, and in addition you can put the directive in ant .htaccess,
so turning the module on or off in any directory.

I hope that's answered the original question.

Ay.