httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Imbriaco" <m...@itribe.net>
Subject Re: Netscape-style Access Control (fwd)
Date Wed, 19 Jun 1996 20:54:54 GMT

> Another part of the question is, how hard would it be to hack up a variant
> of our existing modules which understand Netscape config files?  :)
> Perhaps just a perl script would do?

	From my own experiences, I know that this one isn't too terribly
	difficult.  I wrote something to do most of the work of converting
	from Netsite to Apache a while back.  It would probably only
	take a couple of hours to whip something up to do the actual
	conversion. [perl rules. :-)]  The problem is going to some
	in with the new line of Netsite servers that I'm not terribly
	familiar with. [ enterprise, fast track, etc.. ]

	-mark