httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <>
Subject Re: Apache 1.1b4... where is it?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 1996 22:19:48 GMT

> *sigh*

> And here I was hoping to continue the tradition of releasing Apache
> servers within six hours of seeing The Rock (it was good), as Brian
> started. So it wasn't a completely wasted evening. That, and I got a
> Tony Turbo toy car from Chevron... not sure I should have spent $6 on
> the thing, but it's so cute...

The Chevron ads are from a British company that brought Wallace
& Gromit to the world... from animator Nick Park who's won 3 oscars.
Well worth checking out are "The Wrong Trousers" and "A Close Shave".
W & G fridge magnets sell for ~$22 - a tad more expensive than Tony.

Cracking server Gromit,

View raw message