httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject authentication modules
Date Fri, 14 Jun 1996 16:22:02 GMT

I'm having a hard time getting an Oracle authentication module working.

The *check_user_id handler seems ok, it's retrieving the correct password
from the database and confirming it's correct and I can see that the
*auth_checker handler is being called but no matter what it returns (either
OK or DECLINED) the server just drops the connection. Is there some
additional magic I need to add to that handler to make the server happy?

I'm away till Monday so if you have any ideas I'll check them out next week.