httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "solaris is missing inet_aton" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Mon, 10 Jun 1996 17:19:50 GMT
Sigh. The face that inet_addr() didn't work was why I used inet_aton(). I'll
change it back & try to get inet_addr to work.

Cliff Skolnick liltingly intones:

> proxy people, inet_aton is a new BSD call.  Gotta use the icky inet_addr()
> call.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the
average man can see better than he can think.