httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Apache CacheSet-Error !!!
Date Mon, 10 Jun 1996 12:12:12 GMT
Hi Joerg. There's a line at the top of mod_proxy.c

#define	TESTING	1

Change this to

#define	TESTING 0

It causes the cache *not* to be cleaned, as a test measure.

Also, Apache 1.1b3 is now released, with numerous fixes and improvements
to the mod_proxy.c. The TESTING variable is already set to 0 there.

Thanks for using Apache.

Joerg Morbitzer liltingly intones:

> Hi,
> ----
> I'm running Apache (1.1b2) as an caching-proxy-server on my
> Solaris-2.4 SS20 !
>
> I have set the space usage of the cache to 300Kb
> (CacheSize 300), but after one week, 'du -sk' returns
> '278926' !!!
>

> Any ideas ???
>
> Thanks in advance, Joerg.
>
> --
> Joerg Morbitzer  - Student of Computer Science
> E-Mail:	jomo@hni.uni-paderborn.de
> WWW:	http://wwwhni.uni-paderborn.de/rb/jomo/jomo.html

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Baker's First Law of Federal Geometry:
	A block grant is a solid mass of money surrounded on all sides
by governors.