httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: request-time tracking patch to apache_1.1b2 (fwd)
Date Sun, 09 Jun 1996 14:17:34 GMT
FWIW, a log of request durations would also be useful to anyone doing
a study of benchmarks (in particular, it would be a quick, fairly sure
test of my intuitive sense of one of the key differences between a
*real* heavy web load and WebStone).  You do need a second timestamp
--- my *guess* is that the Status module is using one in the
scoreboard (though I really am guessing, since I haven't reviewed that
code much), but if it's going to be read by loggers, then the
request_rec is probably a better place to put it in any event.

rst