httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: all clear
Date Sat, 08 Jun 1996 03:09:45 GMT
  Actually, as I write I guess you could accomplish the same
  with a _wildcard_ 'Include'.  Gets back to that regex issue...

Which is precisely why I've been asking (several times now, including
twice in the note to which you were responding), "how about a wildcard
include directive"?

(BTW, for hysterical reasons, a full regex package probably isn't quite
the right thing --- traditional Unix wildcard file-match syntax is not
the same as traditional unix regex syntax.  Regardless, we can probably
find something out there which implements it...).

rst