httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: 1.2 change request
Date Fri, 07 Jun 1996 03:09:08 GMT
  How does the group feel about changing the following types to at
  least a short?

It's a really good idea that has a nasty habit of coming up right
before release deadlines, when we're trying to get something out the
door and don't have time to deal with potentially nasty consequences.
Since it's *so* far overdue, I could almost see it for the next 1.1
beta, *provided* we leave sufficient time after that before the
release of 1.1 final for any unanticipated problems to show.  But
that's tricky --- remember the seemingly innoccous bugfix that blew
up 1.0.0?

rst