httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: mime.types cleanup
Date Thu, 06 Jun 1996 21:29:09 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> I've got the following patch against the current mime.types
> file. This adds the few suggestions that were sent to the
> list, adds tab separation and removes trailing whitespace.
>
> Do patches like this need to be relative to the toplevel
> directory for CVS's needs? I haven't noticed anyone complaining
> about this.

No, as long as the patch goes cleanly against the checked-out source file,
things are great.

There's a teeny one liner missing:

audio/x-realaudio              ra

before the metafile definitions (ram, rpm).

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
We gave you an atomic bomb, what do you want, mermaids?
		-- I. I. Rabi to the Atomic Energy Commission