httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: Proxy module
Date Thu, 06 Jun 1996 17:48:58 GMT

> So how do we make it non-dangerous and yet still do tree descent?

	I think it's a pretty easy solution. The files in the cache
have a certain format right? There is a header line with meta-data?
Right now the gc deletes stuff without the meta-data line. Just change
it so that it leaves stuff without the meta-data line, and only delete
things whose meta-data line are properly formed.
	Seems like this would solve the problem.
--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net