httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Suggestion. (fwd)
Date Wed, 05 Jun 1996 15:26:53 GMT

not acked (no need).

something for a bored programmer to play with one day...

From: William.LANCKMAN@DG6.cec.be (Tel 66119)
To: <apache-bugs@mail.apache.org>
Subject: Suggestion.

Hi,

I use the apacheserver here on a local intranet, and it works quite well (not to say excellent!).
Just a small suggestion:

When a directory is listed, it is always sorted (using qsort in mod_dir.c). Now there should
be a way to influence this sorting (sort of "ls" options...)

E.g. I want to display the latest files first, ... or use a reverse sort (because I name my
files 960531.txt, etc), or I don't want any sorting...

For the rest, keep up the great work.

William Lanckman
w.lanckman@dg6.cec.be

----- End of forwarded message from Tel 66119 -----