httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: more on ServerPath
Date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 21:05:02 GMT

> The patch also includes one other thing that I think is important that
> we get in Apache 1.1, because who knows when 1.2 will come out (at
> this rate):

Looks like a feature more than a bug fix, but I won't veto it if someone
can check the code for glaring mistakes. Not sure if Paul approves of this
kind of beta work. Paul? some negative vibes on this probably won't change
people's minds here, but could be worthwhile to promote better development
practice in the future.

"at this rate".. I sympathise with that. I've battled tested Friday night's
CVS snapshot under FreeBSD. No complaints or problem reports after ~1m
requests. I'll try to talk the boss into running on the HPUX server at
work tomorrow.

So, *now* what are we waiting for?    :-)

rob