httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: cvs problem
Date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 16:57:09 GMT

> Aram Mirzadeh wrote:
> >

> > Anyone know what this is:

> > U apache/src/mod_auth_anon.c
> > RCS file: /export/home/cvs/apache/src/mod_auth_msql.c,v
> > retrieving revision 1.4
> > retrieving revision 1.6
> > Merging differences between 1.4 and 1.6 into mod_auth_msql.c
> > rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
> > cvs server: conflicts found in apache/src/mod_auth_msql.c
> > C apache/src/mod_auth_msql.c
>
> Yes. It means you have made changes to your local copy of mod_auth_msql.c which
> conflict with changes in the repository. Edit the file and look for >>>>>
or
> <<<<< which will bracket the conflicting changes. Resolve the conflicts
and
> then do "cvs update".

Doing a cvs update should overwrite any changes that I made correct?  The
above was during a cvs update to wipe what I was testing.   <shrug> I'll just
remove the file and just grab it.

Thanks.
<Aram>

--
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
                -- Dean Martin