httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Neulinger <nn...@umr.edu>
Subject Re: ** mod_rewrite is able to replace 5(!) similar modules **
Date Fri, 31 May 1996 02:56:13 GMT
Yeas, that would be preferable in certain cases. But when you are trying to
migrate to a new syntax, would be better to just provide either a tool that
could preprocess the configuration files, or a tool to convert the
configuration files.

In this particular case, would be nice if the module would completely
subsume the old syntax, given that it is a simple translation from one
syntax to another.

-- Nathan