httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "More on errordoc bug - correction" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Tue, 07 May 1996 20:15:30 GMT

maybe not a problem...

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue May 7 13:06:20 1996
From: noel@camelcity.com
To: cliff@organic.com
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "More on errordoc bug - correction" on Solaris 2.x

Submitter: noel@camelcity.com
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.1b2
Extra Modules used:
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
I think I was in error with the error doc
bug-- but I'm not positive.  The site on
which I encountered the weakness had not
protected all of their CGIs, and the error
document was throwing me into an area which
was only partially protected.  So I am not sure
if the bug is a problem after all.  Sorry if
I was in error.

Regards,
Noel
--