httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: strange one
Date Sat, 04 May 1996 04:35:18 GMT
On Sat, 4 May 1996, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:

> Okay,  this is getting weird... I've been unable to connect to hyperreal
> after about 6pm for about 3 days now... but I still get mail from the list
> after this time...  Is this sprintlink that keeps going up and down, or is
> it me?

This would be really bad...since we both use UUNET.  If it seems slow,
please call me at 415.278.5650.  We can try and track this down as it
happens.

Currently we rarely go over 30% net utilization at any time.

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759