httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: pg95
Date Mon, 27 May 1996 21:40:12 GMT

I think another thing to consider is whether the module in question is
used by enough others here to really merit the sanction by "the group".
The best litmus test is whether we would be willing to risk a CERT
advisory for the code.  I think if we were to say inclusion of a new
module into the core requires 3 qualified +1's other than the author,
where "qualified" means not just "I think it's a good idea" but "I've
looked at the code and/or use it regularly, it looks stable or at least
worth putting in" then that's probably sufficient.

At *any* rate, the pg95 module merits being placed in /dist/contrib/modules,
so I'll place it there in a little bit.  If we get 3 votes for putting it
in the core, no problem.

Are there any docs anywhere for pg95?  (I may have missed them in an
earlier message)

	Brian

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/