httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "HostnameLookups off and access control" on HPUX (fwd)
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 01:54:08 GMT

He's right, it should be documented.... though I don't see a separate
documentation entry yet for HostnameLookups.  I know that in my book I
said -DMINIMAL_DNS (this is 1.0.3 remember) causes your hostname-based
access controls to not work.

He should also be reminded that HostnameLookups can be set per directory,
so he could simply say "HostnameLookups On" for that directory.  Yes?

	Brian

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/