httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: fyi: Cygnus and Apache
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 01:41:57 GMT
On Wed, 1 May 1996, Gordon Irlam wrote:
> Also, once again assuming our product is successful, we should be in a
> position to give something back to the Apache group in a few months
> time.  So, if the Apache Group is in need of ftp space, improvements
> to the web site, release and testing resources, project management,
> just let us know.  (We could actually offer some of this stuff before
> then, but I'd prefer to wait until we can guarantee the management
> backing to provide these things to the Apache Group long term).
> Please let me know of any specific needs, the above are just intended
> as examples.  I can't make any promises, but I can try and do my best.

Let's talk about this more later as things firm up, but I know there are
ways we can work together - I think the release management and testing
resources are some of the more significant things that cygnus could
provide, perhaps some project management as well.  And of course, having
more people to eyeball patches and contribute to design decisions is a
good thing.  :)

	Brian

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/