httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: replacement for Configuration.tmpl
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 06:58:32 GMT
> Let me know what you think, I'd like to commit.  If we elect to throw in a
> few more modules before 1.1 goes out, I'll keep track of modifying this
> file.

Just a quickie, the status_module defaults to being compiled in with
1.1b*.  If we default it to off I think it should be mentioned in CHANGES.
I've already had 5 messages from people confused about the extra logging
options, and another couple telling me Apache won't compile when they add
"CFLAGS= (something) -STATUS" as it says in the docs. Doh!)

> # Module status_module	mod_status.o

> ## click-trails from Netscape cookies, for Netscape-using clients who
> ## aren't coming in via proxy.

"...for supporting clients who aren't coming...."

Mark
Mark Cox, Technical Director, UK Web ------ http://www.ukweb.com/~mark/
Commercial Support for the Apache Web Server, see http://www.ukweb.com/