httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: Sun's Web Server Performance tests?
Date Fri, 24 May 1996 06:24:25 GMT
> Nope, there's a link to http://www.zeus.co.uk/.

Now here is an interesting attitude from a company that sell Servers....

--
$ lynx http://www.zeus.co.uk/

Zeus Technology Ltd

   For your benefit, our pages have been designed to have a readable,
   professional layout. To facilitate the extra design work, we require a
   modern browser to view these pages. We recommend either Microsoft
   Internet Explorer, or Netscape Navigator. We are apologise for any
   inconvenience caused, but feel you will see the World Wide Web through
   new eyes when you have experienced the difference a modern browser can
   make to your enjoyment of the net.

   We look forward to seeing you again with your new browser!

--

My version of Lynx is only a couple of months old too :)

Mark