httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Small patch for 1.1b3
Date Tue, 07 May 1996 02:58:43 GMT
On Mon, 6 May 1996 rasmus@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca wrote:

> Could we consider adding this tiny patch to 1.1?  If, as Rob says, 1.1
> is going to be with us a long time, I think this will make module
> management much easier as we get more and more modules.

I think this is a good idea. +1

While we're at it, can I pleeeeeeease add htdigest.c? I never really
got a solid answer on this, save Brian's "yes... well, maybe". The
digest auth module is useless without it, and since it goes in
support, it can't hurt any other part of Apache.

How's this: if no one objects (i.e. sends email containing the words
"I object") by 8:00 PM PDT, Tuesday May 7, I will commit it at that
time.

Thanks.

Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Lefler on IRC, DALnet <http://www.dal.net/>