httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Robinson <d...@esi.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache manual
Date Thu, 23 May 1996 17:54:54 GMT
On Thu, 23 May 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
> Is everyone (David and Laura in particular) happy that I update the
> LaTeX manual?. I don't want to tred on toes or duplicate effort.

You can update the LaTeX if you like; however, be aware that the LaTeX was
actually machine generated from the HTML. If you'd rather write it in HTML,
then you'll need
 nsgml - the freely available SGML parser,
 html2latex - my program for converting SGML to latex
plus a little bit of SGML data, and instructions on the SGML processing
directives that I implemented. I think I described the latter in a message
to this list several months ago; as I recall, Andrew picked up on it.

I could probably dig out html2latex if you'd like.

 David.