httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject Re: mod_status again
Date Thu, 02 May 1996 18:48:04 GMT
I tried the latest mod_status patch.  Works fine.  I have it running on
my test server if anybody wants to have a look:

   http://rathaus.utcs.utoronto.ca/status

The access counting has changed.  It states:

"Number of accesses this connection / number of accesses total by child"

I don't understand what the first number means.  This connection? ie. a
keep-alive connection?  And the second number looks like it is
"number of total accesses on this slot" since that number does not reset
when the child dies and is respawned.  To me a "child" is a process and
this count spans processes.

Much nicer layout though.  Easier to fit on a small screen.

-Rasmus