httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject Re: FastCGI + Linux + Apache 1.1?
Date Mon, 13 May 1996 02:10:09 GMT
> > Add something like this to you srm.conf:
> >
> >   AddType application/x-httpd-fcgi .fcgi
> >   AppClass /www/html/tiny-fcgi.fcgi -processes 2

> That did it... I was missing the chown step.  Never thought about it.
> I also have a strage problem with the .fcgi, it doesn't always increase the
> count number.

Let me guess, it only increments every other time you access it?

See the "-processes 2" in the above?  That means you have two persistent
CGI processes, each with its own counter.  Chances are you will hit one,
then the other giving the appearance of the counter only incrementing every
other time when in fact it is working perfectly.

-Rasmus