httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject CGI Wrappers
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 17:02:45 GMT
Rather than answer the various posts individually, I'll do them all in one
go...

1. I may have asked the wrong question. I want to wrapper the owner of a
virtual host rather than someone with a directory called /~user.

2. I still disapprove of any built-in-to-Apache approach because Apache must
then remain superuser (though an approach with built-in support and external
setuid would be cool).

3. Wrapping only Perl isn't general purpose enough for my tastes.

Fussy, aren't I?

Does anyone have any views as to how this might fit with FastCGI?

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.