httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "the check auth function for a module is
Date Tue, 21 May 1996 14:08:49 GMT
As soon as I can reach ftp.hyperreal.com I;ll stick up a module
which merges the two spellings of directives in both modules; and
it adds the 'no-encryped-passwd' in the database functionality
unique to the current Viteks module as well.

Best I can do I guess. And again; I do *NOT* want to compete.

DW.

B.t.w. Who is doing the documentation ? I have it in HTML made by
	a grad here, or should that be tech ?