httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Good deed for the day?
Date Sat, 18 May 1996 11:08:30 GMT
Chaps,

In httpd/patches/for_Apache_misc/rprintf.tar.gz is a first stab at an rprintf()
plus patches to mod_status.c to use it.

Note, pre-release copyright notices ... I stole the code from FastCGI, as
suggested. I did initially try to port a proper printf but the floating point
support is a nightmare, probably even less portable than vnsprintf... dunno
what the copyrights should be for final release ... ideas?

So, we have ended up with a length-check+sprintf model. I haven't checked that
the length checking stuff actually works (yet) but mod_status seems to have
no problems.

Apologies for the use of malloc/free ... I'll fix that for the next release.

Check it out!

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.