httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Trung Dung <td...@OpenMarket.com>
Subject HELP
Date Thu, 30 May 1996 14:49:45 GMT

Greetings,

I'm trying to wrap up a new release for mod_fastcgi.c and
have a few questions. My appology if the questions seem trivial. It's
mostly due to my lack of understanding of apache source code.
I'd appreciate any advice/help/pointers...

1. What is the best way to deal with apache versioning string?
   Can it be done through Configuration somehow?
2. The main httpd process seems to read config files twice. How
   can I detect whether it is processing the config files the first
   time or second?
3. mod_fastcgi.c is getting big. What's the standard way to make
   a module with multiple files?

Thank you very much for your help!

Trung.