httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: mod_imap fix #2
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 22:44:33 GMT
Brian Behlendorf liltingly intones:

> Okay, this should fix the second bug I saw, which was that "default"
> entries which were relative links got mis-expanded.  This includes my
> first fixes as well, so apply this to a mod_imap.c from the cvs tree and
> let me know how it goes.
>
> Is anyone really pounding imagemaps?  Nate, could you look over this and
> give me your feedback (since the original code was written by you)?  Is
> there a really good test case or two we can try?

I can try it out on yomama (no, really) and see how it goes. That's a
good place to try out the various permutations. Then I can put it out
on StonesWorld and see how it goes. My defaults were all absolute, so
I didn't see the side effect.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
It may be bad manners to talk with your mouth full, but it isn't too
good either if you speak when your head is empty.