httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: patch frenzy
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 22:23:29 GMT
Brian Behlendorf liltingly intones:

> 4) Anything Chuck comes up with for mod_proxy before then.  :)

Not likely, quickly, anyway. It is amazing what one can accomplish given,
say, 48 hours uninterrupted. Except for the cats, of course. 8^) I'll be
back to evenings only on Apache for the rest of the week, but I'll get all
this coming weekend to play, so expect another burst of stuff. It really
all depends on when the real release goes out.

The proxy really *is* an ongoing project. I'll be feeding in changes as I
can be sure they work.

Mmmm, maybe an ongoing new career. ;^)

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.