httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod_imap.c
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 20:39:56 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> You can determine exactly what's going on by telnetting to the HTTP port
> and talking HTTP directly, even a simple
>
> GET /path/map?77,17 HTTP/1.0
>
> without any other headers should give an idea what's going on.

I can see what's going on, but I have NO idea why...

With a 'default' line (no matter what the base line is, if it even exists,
and whether the URLs are absolute or relative), the default URL will be
shown, using the correct method (Location, 302 result, file moved, etc...).
Without a default line, any input results in '204 No content'.

It's, as if, either the module doesn't _see_ the 'rect' lines, or doesn't
read them correctly, or for some reason the points don't match up (which
they _do_. pointinrect() should return 1 !) Not sure if it's a flakey
sscanf that might be doing it or what...

One thing that _does_ work, is that '?0,0' does what it should, so the
args must be getting in there correctly... Hmmm.