httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: patch frenzy
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 20:00:26 GMT
> On Tue, 28 May 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
> > Is it worth grabbing a CVS snapshot today, or will it be a few thousand
> > lines out-of-date before I finish downloading it?. When the dust does
> > finally settle, can someone please increment the version number.
>
> Let's up the version # to 1.1b4 and release it tonight or tomorrow,
> depending on the status of the last few patches waiting:
>
> 1) my fix to mod_imap to make Location: absolute instead of relative
>    (has anyone else tried this yet?  At least installed it on their
>    imap-heavy server and hit it with Mosaic?  I'll be doing this today,
>    but a confirmation would be good.)

I'll try to give this a pass on my server later today. It looked
like it should do the job, however I don't understand why the first
change I gave you did not also acomplish this.

> 2) Other cleanups from Randy (?)

Someone needs to commit the changes that have not yet been submitted
by Chuck. Chuck may be in the best position to do that. I don't have
anything else to add yet.