httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: patch frenzy
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 15:50:56 GMT
Rob Hartill liltingly intones:

> Well, some of you obviously didn't take a holiday from Apache
> this 'weekend' :-)
>
> Is it worth grabbing a CVS snapshot today, or will it be a few thousand
> lines out-of-date before I finish downloading it?. When the dust does
> finally settle, can someone please increment the version number.
>
> Looks like we need at least a week of developer testing before a public
> beta of this.

Well, except for mod_imap (which is testing now) and maybe a touch here and
there, I'm pretty sure most of the dust has settled. Oh, and the rest of
Randy's cleanup patches will need to go in. A lot of the frenzy was clean-
up stuff. I'm limited to mod_proxy for now (mostly), since we really need
to dump this old CERN proxy we're using here.

I think Brian also had eyes on the Configuration.tmpl.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Bradley's Bromide:
	If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a
committee -- that will do them in.