httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Sussman <mydd...@vidya.com>
Subject Re: pg95
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 08:20:50 GMT

I have been working on a newer version of the postgres95 authentication
module which addresses some of the issues raised by Dirk et al (see "Good
Deed for the day" thread).  There are also a couple of other things I
need to add (like the patches just posted).

There is no documentation for this module yet and I was going to to write
some to go with the newer version.  I will attempt to do this sometime
this week, but I also have three independent web sites due out at the
same time :( so it is not a very likely event.  I should definitly be
able to have it done by the end of next week though.

Given this and the 'ASAP' push for a 1.1b3 version, it might be better
to wait a bit and do some thorough testing on this new version.  We don't
want CERTs after all :).

-adam