httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@en.muc.de>
Subject Re: cleaning out /httpd/incoming/
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 05:47:19 GMT
On 28 May 1996 03:12:29 +0200 in en.lists.apache-new-httpd you wrote:

> In trying to determine what's left on the plate before 1.1 can roll out,
> I see there's a lot of contributed stuff in /httpd/incoming - if people
> could go look in that directory (aka
> http://hyperreal.com/httpd/incoming/) and let me know if there's
> something that can be removed, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

You can remove the old versions of mod_rewrite, because this module stuff can
be now found at

    http://mod_rewrite.sw.sdm.de/sw/mod_rewrite/

This is the official homepage of this module, containg the distribution and
also a stand-alone documentation file to read online.

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@en.muc.de
                                        http://www.muc.de/~rse