httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "core dump reported almost every time
Date Tue, 28 May 1996 02:27:43 GMT
> It works by mmaping locked pages before and after a malloced
> region. Works quite will. I have not seen *any* problems with 1.1.
> (except in my code)
>
> >From Aram's last mail, it sounds as if this may have been a 1.0.x
> problem.

I'm still trying to double check this.  I'm unable to compile 5.3.x right
now... I'm getting some very strange errors.  The author is looking into it
right now.

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

       An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.
           Welcome to the next Generation: LINUX