httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "core dump reported almost every time
Date Sun, 26 May 1996 17:34:35 GMT
At 05:35 PM 5/26/96 +0100, you wrote:
>> This is a report of the problems with libc 5.3.x.  I've had over a dozen of
>> these reports.  malloc defenetly seems to be the problem.
>
>Have we got any clues, like where it dumps core? Backtrace? Do any of us run

Linux doesn't really dump core.. unless you force it to.. and most of the
people who have used the new libc have had alot of problems so by the
time I hear about it they have already downgraded.

>Linux? I'd happily have a crack at this problem if someone has a system to run

I run over 20 systems but all of them are 'live' systems and I can't upgrade
to the new libc.  The only one is my home machine, if you don't mind going
over a 28.8 line.

I'll see about upgrading it tonight.

<Aram>