httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Sun's Web Server Performance tests?
Date Fri, 24 May 1996 15:25:33 GMT
> > > No no, Zeus is the product name of their Internet-equipped line of
> > > UltraSparcs.
> >
> > Well, if that's the case downloading it should be fun :-)
> >
> > (Take a look at the above web page, I think you'll find you're wrong).
>
> Yup, very.  Sorry, I shouldn't be trying to think at 1am.
>
> Doesn't the Zeus server have a bunch of Apache code in it?  I browsed
> their pages and couldn't see any reference to Apache whatsoever.
>
> -Rasmus

Other than the poor showing that they give us in the benchmarks.
They apparently tested an older version since they make the point
that Keep-Alives are not supported. I also thought that their
largest filesize of 5K that was tested is not representative of
the real world. The results seemed to be evening out at 5K.