httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sam...@c2.org
Subject Re: pg95
Date Fri, 24 May 1996 08:24:59 GMT
I can enumerate the requirements I think important:

1) Subscribed to this list
2) Reads this list
3) Has the time to maintain the code and do bugfixes

	Sorry to have been a bit confusing in my earlier mail.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net