httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Configuration weirdness...
Date Wed, 22 May 1996 22:47:36 GMT
> -rw-r--r-- 124/9          7848 Apr 17 06:00 1996 ./src/Configuration.tmpl
> -rwxr-xr-x 124/9          2564 May 12 18:00 1996 ./src/Configure
>
> If I understand correctly, BST is GMT + 1? Somebody's stamping time on
> the extracted archive or something, in FreeBSD.

Mmm, Paul, RobH are things spooky for you too?

> You don't use Netscape
> 2.01, do you? 8^)

Nope.

> Time to touch Configuration*, then touch Configuration, I guess. Are these
> the only files with weird time?

They all have the same stamps.  I keep an untouchable copy of the
cvs tree in one directory and cp -r out a fews one to play about
with now and again.  It's the fresh one that has the weirded out
stamps.  I dunno what could be wrong, except perhaps I've upgraded
to FreeBSD-2.1-STABLE and cut down the size of my kernel, but how
that effects timestamps is anyone guess.  More if I find out more...

> Chuck

Ay.